Whitney Park Townhomes are located in downtown Green Bay on the upper east side. Within walking distance to Washington Street, the Meyer Theater and other downtown amenities. These townhomes are not structured as condos since they do not pay association fees and do take care of their own lawns, snow removal and exterior maintenance.
Year Built: 2013-2014
Number of Units: 10
Pet Friendly: Yes
Amenities: Rooftop Patio, Newer Construction.
Renters Allowed: Yes
Association Fees: None (individual townhomes)
Unit Amenities Include:
- 2-story home with full basement
- Open concept living area with modern kitchen amenities and conveniences
- 3 bedroom, 2 ½ bath units
- Full-size washer and dryer on the second floor
- 2-stall attached garage, providing easily-accessible, secure, and free parking
- “Chicago-style” patio on garage roof
Recent Sale History
Units for Sale